23/02/2009

Wish List- a 'dream' massage chair

I love a good massage.
I L-O-V-E Massages...no wait let me rephrase that ....
I need a massage, I am in need of good massage.

It would be lovely to own a 'personal massage therapist' - a good therapeutic massage chair is more of a necessity than a luxury.




My Dream Massage Chair.



Fujiiryoki SKS-1650 or best known in Europe as Senator SKS 1650.





Unarguably most expensive therapeutic massage chairs!



Osim iDesire Massage Chair






















May these great quotes bring more meaning into your life, letting you have a glimpse of what truly matters in life.

Kind words do not cost much. They never blister the tongue or lips. They make other people good-natured. They also produce their own image on men's souls, and a beautiful image it is. -- Blaise Pascal


The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.-- Hubert H. Humphrey

You seek too much information and not enough transformation.-- Sai Baba

Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.-- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.-- Mahatma Gandhi

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.-- Mother Teresa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



May the day bring much sunshine

and happiness to you...

and may you enjoy beautiful dreams when the day is through...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Everyone has a bad day occasionally. Don't despair.

Everything will be much brighter tomorrow.

Bad days fade away, and happiness returns like the sunshine that follows the storm.


Hang tough, and don't let the stress get you down.


And remember that someone out here cares about you,


and is always wishing you the best.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'll free myself today.

I'll stroll the path where the birds sing and forget my worries.


With the wild wind in my hair and the sun on my cheeks,

I'll remember what it feels like to be alive, and how small my troubles are in comparison to life's beauty and greatness.


I'll collect the peace that lies along the way side the way I would flowers, taking in the serenity that's all around and making it mine.


The swaying grass and the woodland shadows will heal me, pressing a sense of comfort into my soul that will flow through my entire being.


My heart will be light; for I'll loosen my burden and let the wind carry it far above the hills, beyond my reach.


And when I return home, I'll be much stronger than I've been in a long time, and I'll have a new and sparkling outlook on life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



When you look outside your window today,


I hope you find lots of sunshine and endless beauty.


May the gifts of the day renew your hope,


and bring your fondest dreams alive until they sparkle in your heart as brightly as the dawn.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer


The information in this site is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be taken to be the provision or practice of physical therapy, medical, or professional healthcare advice or services. The information should not be considered complete or exhaustive and should not be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes without first consulting with your physical therapist, occupational therapist, physician or other healthcare provider. The owners of this website accept no responsibility for the misuse of information contained within this website.

If you discover any copyright infringement of your material or if copyright owners feel differently of this blog's content, they can send an email and the content will be taken down immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment